The PRS 509 has a Figured Maple (Violin Carve) Top, Solid Mahogany Body, Pattern Regular One Piece Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, Phase III Locking Tuners, Gen III Patented Tremolo Bridge, 509 Humbucker Bridge Pickup, 509 Single Coil Middle Pickup, 509 Humbucker Neck Pickup, Incl. Hard Case.
As one of the most versatile guitars in the PRS lineup, the 509 harnesses the power of 5 pickups to deliver 9 uniquely musical tones. The 509 starts with a 5 single coil platform - with the outside four coils grouped as humbuckers. An innovative switching system (a 5-way blade switch and two mini toggle coil-tap switches), gives players an array of humbucking, singlecoil, and blended tones.
Unique appointments include a longer 25.25" scale length which adds upper harmonic sparkle and the PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III which provides impressive sustain.
- Brand : PRS
- Model : 509
- Colour : Charcoal Cherry Burst
- Finish : High Gloss Nitro
- SKU: FNM2FNHSI63_2329_CY_N
- Top : Figured Maple (Violin Carve)
- Body : Solid Mahogany
- Neck : One Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile : Pattern Regular
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays : Birds
- Fingerboard Radius : 10"
- Nut Width : 1 21/32"
- Scale Length : 25.25"
- Frets : 22
- Tuners : Phase III Locking
- Bridge : Gen III Patented Tremolo
- Hardware : Nickel
- Bridge Pickup : 509 Humbucker
- Middle Pickup : 509 Single Coil
- Neck Pickup : 509 Humbucker
- Controls : Volume and Tone Controls w/ 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch and 2 Mini Toggles
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Hard Case
- Condition : New