We understand how daunting it can be buying something online without seeing it or trying it first, especially when it comes to rare or valuable guitars. We want to make your shopping experience as comfortable and seamless as possible.
If you receive your order and it is not as you were expecting just let us know within 14 days of receiving your delivery and we will issue you with a returns number. We offer a 14-day hassle-free returns policy for all online and phone orders provided that:
- You notify us that you intend to return the item(s), in writing, within 14 days of receiving your delivery.
- The goods are returned in the same condition they were sold, including all original packaging materials.
- The goods are a normal stock item and have not been specially ordered at the customer’s request.
- A valid receipt or proof of purchase is produced.
- Goods were purchased outright via online or phone order and therefore the customer was unable to try/see the product before committing to a purchase.
The 14-day free returns policy does not apply to purchases made in the shop, please see our terms and conditions at the counter for more information.
If a product is not returned in the same condition, it was sent out in, Guitar Village reserve the right to refund the current resale value.
Delivery charges are non-refundable. You can either organise getting the item back to us at your responsibility (please pack the item safely and organise insurance) or request for us to arrange for a UPS collection, weekdays only between 7am and 7pm and at a minimum cost of £50 which will be deducted from the refund amount.
Once the goods are returned to us and have been inspected, we can either exchange it for an alternative or process a refund. Refunds are usually processed within 1-2 days of receiving the goods back at Guitar Village, however depending on your bank may take up to 30 days.
FAULTY & DAMAGED GOODS
- Faulty goods can be returned to Guitar Village within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Any faulty goods returned after this 30-day period will be repaired or replaced under warranty.
- For the duration of the warranty any faults due to manufacturer defect will be repaired at no charge to the customer.
- Faults due to misuse or modification are not covered by any warranty.
- Damaged goods must be notified to Guitar Village within 24 hours of receiving your order and photographs provided of outside packaging, inside packaging and the damaged item.
- Guitar Village will not pay for any faulty item to be independently repaired without our knowledge. All faults should be reported to Guitar Village only in order for the issues to be rectified free of charge.