WANTED – Sales Person
Are you the kind of person who loves talking about guitars all day long? Fancy getting paid to do it?
Due to the expected busy period when shops eventually re-open, Guitar Village are looking for a sales person to join the GV Team. Based at the shop in Farnham, Surrey, 5 days a week (including at least one weekend day). You would be working alongside our current shop and warehouse staff to provide a first-class service to our customers, taking on various different roles in and around the shop.
- Ability to play guitar to a satisfactory standard and feel comfortable demonstrating key features to others
- Good with people
- Able to adapt to a fast pace of working, often taking on various different roles throughout the day
- Good in-depth knowledge of guitar manufacturers, models and guitar history
Would be an advantage:
- Previous retail experience
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of retail facilities and operations (EPOS/card terminal/administration)
If you think you are the right person for the job send in a CV with a cover note explaining your experience and what skills you would bring to Guitar Village.
The staff at Guitar Village all play guitar (a necessity to work here unlike some guitar shops!) and have an extensive in-depth knowledge and ability to guide customers to the right guitar. We also fully understand how intimidating guitar shops can be so all our staff are sensitive enough to give the guitar player enough privacy to feel at one with the guitar, which is especially important when assisting new and younger players. Please send your CV with a covering note outlining your experience and the skills you can bring to the Guitar Village team.