Warehouse & Admin
Fancy working at Guitar Village?
We are looking for an individual with a passion for guitars, based at the shop in Farnham 5 days a week (including Sundays), to work alongside our current shop staff. The individual will also be working as part of a team taking on various different roles throughout the week.
Duties will include;
- General warehouse duties
– Receiving new deliveries in the warehouse
– Inspecting for quality and maintaining our high QC standards
– Picking and packing online orders for dispatch
- Stock control
- Creating and maintaining website product listings
- General maintenance throughout the warehouse and shop
Skills you must have;
- Previous warehouse or retail experience
- A good level of IT literacy
- Able to adapt to a fast pace of working, often taking on various different changing roles throughout the day
- Good in-depth knowledge of guitar manufacturers, models and guitar history
Skills that would be of benefit;
- Previous admin experience
- Be able to play guitar to a satisfactory standard and feel comfortable demonstrating key features to others
- Knowledge of shop facilities (EPOS/Card Terminal)
If you think you are the right person for the job send a CV with a cover note explaining your experience, services and why we should employ you.
Follow the link to apply: https://guitarvillage.co.uk/contact-us
The staff at Guitar Village all play guitar (a necessity to work here unlike some guitar shop salesmen!) and have an extensive in-depth knowledge and ability to guide customers to the right guitar. We also fully understand how intimidating guitar shops can be so all our staff are sensitive enough to give the guitar player enough privacy to feel at one with the guitar, which is especially important when assisting new younger players. If you think you are the right sort of person to join our team send in a CV with a cover note explaining your experience and why we should employ you.