The Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Signature Natural has a Spruce Top, East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides, Modified V Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fretboard and Bridge, Nickel Open Gear Tuners w/Butterbean Knobs, Faux Tortoise Pickguard, Incl. Hardshell Case.
The 00028-EC is a 000-sized guitar made by Martin to the exact spec of that of one of the most notable users, Eric Clapton. It has a solid spruce top with Martin's standard "X" scalloped bracing, which allows the top to move more easily, giving the guitar a more dynamically responsive sound.
The back and sides are made from solid East Indian rosewood, a popular choice for Martin guitars due to its warm, full-bodied resonance, without losing top-end.
It has a select hardwood neck, with a solid black ebony fretboard, which combines with a modified "V" neck profile and 24.9 inch scale length to yield an ideal balance of clarity and playability.
- Brand : Martin
- Model : 000-28EC
- Colour : Natural
- Bracing : X-Bracing
- Top : Spruce
- Back and Sides : East Indian Rosewood
- Neck : Mahogany
- Neck Profile : Modified V
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays : Abalone Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern with Eric Clapton Signature
- Nut Width : 1 3/4''
- Scale Length : 24.9"
- Frets : 20
- Binding : Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette : Fine Herringbone with Multi-Stripe
- Pickguard : Tortoiseshell
- Tuners : Nickel Open Gear with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge : Ebony
- Bridge Pins : White Plastic with Black Dots
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Hard Case
- Condition : New