- We use UPS and Royal Mail for all domestic and international deliveries. Third party courier collections are not permitted.
- All items are fully insured. A dispatch confirmation and tracking reference will be sent once the delivery has been shipped. You may track your item here:
Royal Mail: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
- All orders received by 2pm (Monday – Friday) will be dispatched that same day.
- Orders placed on or around a UK bank holiday may be subject to delay in delivery. We will endeavour to reflect this with the shipping options available at the checkout or contact you if we are unable to fulfil the delivery date on your order confirmation.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at the checkout depending on the goods purchased and your location. We will occasionally offer special offers on delivery prices (e.g. free UK delivery). If available on your purchase these will be shown at the checkout.
- Whilst we have taken great care in selecting the most reliable courier for our packages, once the package has been collected by UPS we cannot be held responsible for delays in deliveries.
- All orders must be delivered to the customer’s billing address.
- If you happen to be out when UPS come to deliver your parcel, they will leave a card with instructions on how to either re-arrange the delivery for another day or to an alternative address the following day. There is also an option to collect from your local UPS Access Point.
- Some guitars that feature a separate non-fixed bridge will have a thin piece of foam under the bridge to prevent damage to the body or bridge during shipping. This can be easily pulled out and removed once the strings have been loosened. Please note the bridge position will affect the intonation of the guitar so should not be moved back and forth, only lifted to remove the foam. To find out more information on this please feel free to give us a call and our tech will be happy to guide you through the process.
- We aim to keep original packaging and shipping boxes where possible but occasionally we will recycle another branded box if we deem it to be safer and more suitable for transporting that item.
- All UK orders (non-extended areas) received before 2pm (Mon-Fri) will be dispatched that same day for next working-day delivery. You can alternatively choose nominated day delivery in the checkout and choose a specific day (Mon-Fri) or collect from store.
- The post codes below are deemed ‘extended areas’ by UPS (e.g. non-mainland UK, North Scotland and other remote areas) and we need to charge a £20 delivery fee to cover this (we subsidise these orders to the same extent as standard areas). These deliveries will generally take 2 days to arrive and will be confirmed with the tracking information.
AB37 – AB38
AB44 – AB45
AB53 – AB56
CA18 – CA27
HS – All
IM – All
IV9 – IV12
IV14 – IV28
IV30 – IV32
IV40 – IV56
KA27 – KA28
KW – All
LA15 – LA23
PA20 – PA38
PA60 – PA78
PA80 – PA88
PH17 – PH26
PH30 – PH44
PH49 – PH50
TR21 – TR25
ZE – All
INTERNATIONAL & EUROPEAN UNION DELIVERIES
- As of 01 January 2021, rather than pay any tax at the point of purchase, VAT needs to be paid at the point of arrival of goods into your country. All international and EU orders will be UK VAT zero rated, the price shown in the basket has the UK VAT of 20% effectively removed.
- When your order arrives in your country you will be contacted by UPS and it is at this point that you will need to pay the applicable VAT and any duty. UPS have excellent international experience of the process and ensure your delivery is processed efficiently. Please see the table below for each EU country VAT rate*:
*Correct as of January 2021
For other countries please check with your local customs office.