We offer a range of great flexible finance options on everything we stock over £350*. You can apply online or in store – it’s quick, easy and most of the time you’ll get an instant decision. Terms are available from 6 to 48 months, with interest rates ranging from 0% to 19.9% APR (depending on the item). A minimum of 10% to a maximum 50% deposit is required up front. Our finance partner is V12 Finance.
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- For mailorders, the goods must be delivered to your home address (this is non negotiable).
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for credit in several different ways:
- Visit our website and add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. On the checkout screen select the finance option at the payment section then follow the application. (The default deposit amount is 10% – please contact us if you wish to increase the deposit.)
- Call us on 01252 726821. Our sales team will discuss the best finance deal for you and email you a customised application to complete online.
- Simply visit our store. Requires photo I.D. (e.g. driving licence, passport)
- Interest free credit is available on selected purchases over £389 (£350 is the minimum loan amount after deposit).
- Buy the items you want now, all for a low monthly payment.
- Choose a higher-spec guitar for a few pounds more per month.
- You can spread the cost of your purchase to minimise your monthly payments.
- One-stop shopping: no need to go to a bank to secure funding.
- Keep cash for day-to-day expenses.
- Fixed repayments — your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
- No penalty for paying off early.
EXAMPLE FINANCE OPTION
Cash Price – £1499.00
Deposit – £149.00
Amount of credit – £1350.00
Payable by 12 monthly instalments of £112.50
Typical APR 0%
TAKE IT AWAY SCHEME
Take it Away is an Arts Council initiative that aims to make musical instruments more accessible to children and young people by providing interest-free loans of up to £5,000. The scheme is open to parents buying an instrument for a child under the age of 18, but also 18-25 year olds who can apply in their own right.
You can use Take it Away to borrow between £100 and £2000 towards the costs of your chosen instrument, and you can also include music stands, sheet music and other accessories within the loan.
You will need to pay a minimum 10% of the loan amount at the point of sale by debit or credit card (or cash/cheque with proof of identity). The rest is then paid back over 9 months in equal instalments by direct debit. There is no administrative charge or handling fee when you take out the loan, so you will never be paying more for your purchase than the ticket price.
Update 13/04/12 – We are please to announce we can now offer 18 month Take it Away finance packages. You can now borrow between £800 – £5000 over 18 months and you’ll still only need to pay a 10% deposit to start you off.
Applicants must be: Contact us for more information on the Take it Away Scheme, or visit the website
- Either aged between 18-25 if buying for themselves, or over 18 and buying an instrument for a child under the age of 18.
- A permanent UK resident
- Working at least 16 hours per week
*£350 is the minimum credit amount (after the deposit). Our online retail finance partners are V12 and Take it Away.
Credit is provided subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Applicants must be 18+ years old.
Guitar Village is a licensed credit broker of V12 and Take it away loans.
Registered address: Guitar Village, 80-82 West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7EN.
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692.
Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
V12 FCA registration number is 594229. 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff CF24 5PJ – Tel: 029 2046 8900