- Guitar Village are a licensed credit broker and offer a range of flexible finance options through our retail finance partners V12. You can apply online or in store – it’s quick, easy and most of the time you’ll get an instant decision.
- Finance is available on selected purchases over £280 (£250 is the minimum loan amount after deposit).
- Available finance options will be calculated at the checkout and show the monthly re-payments for each option.
- Terms are available from 6 to 48 months, with interest rates ranging from 0% to 19.9% APR representative depending on the item.
- Finance options are not available at the checkout on products with a promotional discount, such as Boss Gone Mad Sale ‘Mega Deals’, Summer Sizzler, Black Friday, etc.
- A 10% minimum deposit is required upon acceptance and is the default deposit for all website orders. You can leave up to 50% to keep the monthly re-payments down if you wish (please contact us to find out how to leave a larger finance deposit).
- You have the right to cancel the finance agreement within 14 days of the signature date and return the goods under the distance selling regulations. Should you wish to exercise your right to cancel your finance agreement but keep the products we will require payment in full for the goods.
To apply for finance, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- For mail order, it is mandatory for the goods to be delivered to your home address.
- Goods bought via online finance must be delivered to the address on the finance application. This is used as a security check meaning we cannot accept delivery to an alternative address or collection from store.
- Credit is provided subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for credit in several different ways:
- Visit our website and add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. On the checkout screen select the finance option at the payment section then follow the application. (The default deposit amount is 10%.)
- Call us on 01252 726821. Our sales team will discuss the best finance deal for you and email you a customised application to complete online.
- Simply visit our store. Requires photo I.D. (e.g. driving licence or passport)
- Buy the items you want now, all for a low monthly payment.
- Choose a higher-spec guitar for a few pounds more per month.
- You can spread the cost of your purchase to minimise your monthly payments.
- One-stop shopping: no need to go to a bank to secure funding.
- Keep cash for day-to-day expenses.
- Fixed repayments — your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
- No penalty for paying off early.
EXAMPLE FINANCE OPTION
Cash Price – £1499.00
Deposit – £149.00
Amount of credit – £1350.00
Payable by 12 monthly instalments of £112.50
Typical APR 0%
Guitar Village is a licensed credit broker of V12 Retail Finance.
Registered address: Guitar Village, 80-82 West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7EN.
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692.
Registered Office: Yorke House, Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
V12 FCA registration number is 594229. 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff CF24 5PJ – Tel: 029 2046 8900