The Maton EBG808 Artist Natural has a AAA Grade Solid Sitka Spruce, AA Solid Blackwood Back & Sides, Queensland Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge, AP-5 Pro Pickup, Incl. Hard Case.
We cannot overstate the power and punch of the EBG808 series. Within the smaller shape lies a mighty bass response and a focused projection ideally suited for the recording studio. First produced in 1978, the 808 series has stood the test of time and is now available in several different tone wood configurations.
With a sound board of "AAA" grade solid Sitka spruce, solid Blackwood back and sides and one of the worlds finest acoustic pickups in the AP5 Pro. With its dominant live tone The EBG808 Artist is the guitar of choice for players all over the world.
- Brand: Maton
- Model: EBG808 Artist
- Colour: Natural
- Top: AAA Grade Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back : Solid Blackwood
- Sides: Solid Blackwood
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Headstock: Blackwood Veneer Keyhole
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Snowflake MOP Inlay
- Binding: Outer: Rock Maple / Inner: Herringbone
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell with Gold M
- Tuners: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pickups: AP5-Pro
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Hardcase Case
- Condition: New