The Gibson ES-345TD has a Laminated Maple/Poplar Top, Laminated Maple/Poplar Back & Sides, Mahogany Neck, Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard, Double Line, Single Ring Kluson Deluxe Tuners, ABR-1 Bridge w/Stopbar, PAF Humbuckers, Incl. Original Lifton Hard Case.
Please note: Due to the age, value and requirements of CITES, this guitar is for collection only. Please contact us before purchasing to discuss alternative arrangements.
From an exquisite private collection of vintage Gibson 300 series guitars that have been nurtured and maintained by the previous owner for over 30 years, this ES-345TD remains high on the acquisition list for guitar enthusiasts everywhere. The instrument features, for example, ultra rare PAF humbuckers, a Brazilian rosewood fingerboard (with CITES A10 Certificate) and the much sought after stopbar tailpiece. The guitar is sold with it's original Lifton hard case although unfortunately the handle is missing. A few things to note; the guitar benefits from a re-fret and a trapeze tailpiece has been fitted and subsequently removed (2 holes remain as evidence next to the strap button). There are replacement control knobs and it appears different tuners have been fitted (there are enlarged holes around the tuners) although the originals are now in place on the guitar.
Guitar features Summary:
- Tailpiece fitted & removed, 2 holes next to strap button.
- Replacement control knobs
- At some point different tuners were fitted and the holes have been enlarged. Original tuners now back on guitar.
- Missing case handle.
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: ES-345TD
- Colour: Sunburst
- Top: Laminated Maple & Poplar
- Back : Laminated Maple & Poplar
- Sides: Laminated Maple & Poplar
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Split Paralellogram
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 24 3/4"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: 5 Ply Black
- Tuners: Double Line Kluson Deluxe with Singe Ring Tulip Buttons
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Stopbar
- Hardware: Gold
- Pickups: PAF Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 x Tone, 3 Position Pickup Selector, 5 Position Varitone Switch.
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Original Lifton Hard Case
- Condition: Pre Owned, 1960, VG+
Sold with CITES A10 Certificate 620374/01