The Gibson ES-335TD w/Bigsby has a Laminated Maple/Poplar Top, Laminated Maple/Poplar Back & Sides, Mahogany Neck, Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard, Single Line Double Ring Kluson Deluxe Tuners, Tune-O-Matic Bridge w/Aftermarket Vintage Bigsby, 2 x PAF Humbuckers, Incl. Original Case.
Please note: Due to the age, value and requirements of CITES, this guitar is for collection only. Please contact us before purchasing to discuss alternative arrangements.
Coming from a collection of fantastic vintage 300 series Gibsons, this guitar has been looked after by it's previous owner for over 30 years, the condition of this 60 year old instrument is remarkable. The ultra rare PAF pickups and Brazilian rosewood fingerboard (with CITES A10 Certificate) make this guitar highly desirable. The Bigsby, although fitted aftermarket, is itself vintage and we believe to be not too much younger than the guitar. The pots date to 1962 which backs up the serial number dating to 1963. Most other hardware appears to be original bar one replacement screw in the neck pickup mounting ring. Though there are no signs of breaks in the neck, it has been re-finished, presumably from a re-fret when performed on this guitar.
Guitar features Summary:
- Re-fret with new nut.
- Aftermarket vintage Bigsby.
- 1 replacement on neck pickup mounting ring.
- Pots date to 1962.
- Neck re-finish, presumably from re-fret. No signs of breaks.
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: ES-335TD w/Bigsby
- Colour: Sunburst
- Top: Laminated Maple & Poplar
- Back : Laminated Maple & Poplar
- Sides: Laminated Maple & Poplar
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Blocks
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Frets: 22
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: 5 Ply Black
- Tuners: Single Line Double Ring Kluson Deluxe
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aftermarket Vintage Bigsby
- Pickups: PAF Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3 Way Pickup Selector
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Original Hard Case
- Condition: Pre Owned, 1963, VG+
Sold with CITES A10 Certificate 620374/04