The Fender Tone Master Super Reverb is a 45 Watt Modelling Amp with 4x10" Jensen P10R Speakers, Normal & Vibrato Channels, Reverb & Tremolo Effects, XLR Line Out, USB Connectivity, Lightweight Cabinet, Incl. Footswitch & Cover.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the next addition to Fender’s acclaimed series of legendary amplifiers. Featuring Fender’s proprietary Tone Master modelling process and combined with player-centric features to maximize the utility of these amps, the Tone Master Super Reverb is a perfect replication of the legendary tube amplifier with modern features for today’s most demanding professionals.
The Tone Master Super Reverb is the magical combination of the mid-60s black panel amplifier circuit and four 10” speakers. It’s got the unique beefy sound of the large 4x10 cabinet, the chime of the Jensen speakers, and an easily driven mid-powered 45W(simulated) amplifier. There’s no mistaking this sound when you plug into it, and now you can lift it easily and set the volume to the venue. With modern features including selectable output power and IR line out, the Tone Master Super Reverb is ideal for stage, studio, or home use.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: Tone Master Super Reverb
- Wattage: 45 Watts
- Speaker: 4x 10" Jensen P10R with Alnico Magnet
- Channels: 2 (Normal and Vibrato)
- Inputs: 4 (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Connectivity: USB For Firmware Updates
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- FX Loop: No
- Controls: Normal
- Channel 1: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass; Vibrato
- Channel 2: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Line Out: 1 (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille: Silver
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Meranti Plywood
- Dimensions: D=10.5" (26.7 cm), H=24.75" (62.9 cm), W=25.125" (63.8 cm)
- Accessories: 2-Button Footswitch and Cover
- Condition: New