The Cornell Traveller 7 has 7 Watts Output with 4 Way Attenuation, 12" Jensen Speaker, 1 x 12AX7 and 1 x EL84, EQ In/Out Switch, Edge, Gain, Bass, Treble and Volume controls, Extension Cabinet Output.
The Cornell Traveller 7 is a fantastic all-valve seven-watt combo amp perfect for studio and home use, but also suitable for playing small venues.
This amp is fitted with a 12” Jenson speaker and is completely hand built here in the UK.
The T7 produces a classic valve distortion tone making it perfect for any blues or rock player.
- 7 watts RMS.
- Cornell 4 way attenuation down to 0.05 watts.
- 12" Jensen speaker.
- 12AX7 pre-amp valve and EL84 output valve.
- EQ In/Out switch: Reduces bass and treble and adds mid Boost.
- Edge: Cuts or boosts treble tone.
- Gain, Bass, Treble and Volume controls.
- Extension cabinet output.
- Brand: Cornell
- Model: Traveller 7
- Wattage: 7 watts RMS with Cornell 4 way attenuation
- Speaker: 12" Jensen special speaker
- Controls: Gain, Volume
- EQ: Bass, Treble, Edge (cuts or boosts treble tone), EQ In / EQ Out switch (reduces bass and treble and adds mid boost)
- Valves: 12AX7 pre-amp valve and EL84 output valve
- Inputs: Hi gain input
- Speaker Outputs: 8 ohm extension cabinet output
- Tolex: Black
- Grille: Black and White
- Condition: New