The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '56 Stratocaster has a 2-Piece Select Alder Body, 10/56 "V" 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage-Style Tuners, Vintage Synchronised Tremolo Bridge, 3 x Hand-Wound Master Design "Bone-Tone" Pickups, Incl. COA & Hard Case.
A superb looking Stratocaster with classic 50's appointments which include a Rift Sawn, 1 piece maple neck and fingerboard, Alder body presented in Faded Aged Surf Green and a set of Hand Wound Master Design "Bone-Tone" Stratocaster pickups. The medium to higher output Bone-Tone pickups respond especially well to distortion, overdrive and fuzz pedals adding character and definition that enables the pickups to break through, you'll be impressed with the way the pickups discipline the pedals creating a compelling classic rock and blues tone, making the Bone Tone pickups a firm favourite whether playing live or in the studio, clean or overdriven.
- Brand : Fender Custom Shop
- Model : Limited Edition '56 Stratocaster
- Colour : Journeyman Relic Super Faded Aged Surf Green
- SKU : 923-6080-911
- Body : 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Neck : 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple
- Neck Profile : 10/56 "V"
- Fingerboard : Maple
- Fingerboard Inlays : Black Dots
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5"
- Frets : 21 Narrow Tall (6105)
- Pickguard : Single-Ply Parchment
- Tuners : Vintage-Style
- Bridge : Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickups : 3 x Hand-Wound Master Design "Bone-Tone" Strat
- Controls : Volume, 2 x Tone, 5 Way Pickup Selector Fat '50s Strat 1/2 Blender Wiring
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Condition : New