The Eastman SB59 has a Solid Highly Figured Maple Top, Solid One Piece Mahogany Body and Neck, Ebony Fretboard, Cream Binding, Seymour Duncan '59 Pickups, Incl. Case.
The SB59 marks Eastman's first dive into the big wide world of electric solid bodies, taking inspiration from a moderately popular single-cut model. They will be available in two options, nitro finishes with Duncan '59 humbuckers and the antique varnish finishes with Duncan Antiquity pickups. The latter uses Eastman's fine ageing process featured on their Thinline Electric series, giving each instrument a vintage feel.
With guitar design references taken from iconic rock and pop imagery and issued sparingly, so says the menu, add a dose of 21st century guitar manufacturing know how, create a reputation for lovely sounding, playing and looking guitars and you have Eastman Guitars, delivering an outcome that always surprises newcomers to the brand and reassures returning customers that their investment in Eastman Guitars remains robust. There's a passion that Eastman Guitars possess that enlivens the character of each guitar making an instant musical connection with every player. Whether your Eastman is an acoustic, electric, semi or other, you too will recognise a familiarity with each instrument that is reassuring and easy to connect with. An immediate romance perhaps.
- Brand: Eastman
- Model: SB59
- Colour: Goldburst
- Body Style: Solid Body Single Cut
- Top: Solid Highly Figured Book Matched Maple
- Body: Solid One Piece Mahogany
- Neck: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm)
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Frets: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners: Kluson-Style Green Key
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic w/Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Hardshell Case
- Condition: New