The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1967 Stratocaster HSS Journeyman Relic has an Alder Body, Quartersawn Maple '65 Style "C" Neck, Bound Rosewood Fingerboard, 9.5" Radius, Shawbucker Zebra (B) and Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat ’64 Strat (M & N) Pickups, Incl. Case and COA.
1967 saw the Stratocaster rocket to new musical heights that were absolutely, well, stratospheric. Throughout that momentous year, the always-ahead-of-its-time Strat enjoyed a surge in popularity fuelled by a torrent of some of the most exciting, creative and expressive music ever created on electric guitar. That very spirit of adventure is built into the Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition ’67 HSS Strat Journeyman Relic with Closet Classic Hardware.
Based on the 1967 vintage and enhanced as only the Custom Shop can, this limited-edition model will surprise and delight players as they create their own bold musical future. Its two-piece select alder body wears a Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish in a choice of Aged Vintage White, Faded Aged Blue Ice Metallic or classic Three-Color Sunburst, all with Closet Classic hardware. The quartersawn maple neck has a smooth-playing ’65 “C” profile, topped by a 9.5”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard with parchment binding, 21 Jumbo (6100) frets and mother-of-pearl dot markers.
Pure Strat tone purrs and roars from a distinctive combination of hand-wound Fat ’64 Strat neck and middle pickups (middle is reverse-wound/reverse-polarity for hum cancellation) and a hellacious “retrofitted” Fender Shawbucker Zebra bridge pickup. All are mounted on a three-ply brown shell pickguard and feature Postmodern Strat HSS wiring, which puts 250k and 500k pots in all the right places to get the most from the pickups in all five switch positions. Other premium features include Custom Shop vintage synchronised tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut, and wing string tree with nylon spacer. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Brand : Fender Custom Shop
- Model : Limited Edition 1967 Stratocaster HSS Journeyman Relic
- Colour : Faded Aged Blue Ice Metallic
- SKU : 923-6080-860
- Body : 2-Piece Select Alder
- Neck : Bound Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Profile : 65 Style "C"
- Fingerboard : Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays : Mother of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5"
- Nut Width : 1.650"
- Nut Material : Bone
- Scale Length : 25.5"
- Frets : 21 Jumbo (6100)
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Brown Shell
- Tuners : Vintage-Style
- Bridge : Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware : Closet Classic Nickel/Chrome
- Pickups : Fender Shawbucker Zebra (Bridge), and Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat ’64 Strat® (Middle & Neck)
- Controls : 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way Switch
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories : Certificate of Authenticity, Strap
- Condition : New