The Sterling by Music Man JP150D has a Mahogany Body, Roasted Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, Locking Tuners, Modern Tremolo Bridge, DiMarzio LiquiFire & DiMarzio Crunch Lab (HH) Pickups, Incl. Gigbag.
Designed with the intensive and iconic playing style of John Petrucci in mind, the JP150D is built for speed. Available for the first time ever with a spalted maple top option, the JP150D features an ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets, and DiMarzio LiquiFire & Crunch Lab pickups, alchemizing craftsmanship and innovation for the distinguished guitarist.
The BFR-inspired body design John Petrucci DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbucking pickups – delivering his iconic tonal range.
Engineered to perform, the JP150DFM features an ebony fingerboard with stainless steel frets for maximum playability.
- Brand: Sterling by Music Man
- Model: Sterling JP150D
- Colour: Eminence Purple
- SKU: JP150DFMEPP
- Top: Figured Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Custom JP Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (40cm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm) at Nut
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Frets: 24 Stainless Steel Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Tuners: Locking
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickups: DiMarzio LiquiFire, DiMarzio Crunch Lab (HH)
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Tone
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag
- Condition: New