The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster has an Alder Body, Deep "C" Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard w/9.5" Radius, 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo wBent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block, Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered Tuners, V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat® Pickups, Incl. Hard Case.
The American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: American Professional II Stratocaster
- Colour: 3 Tone Sunburst / Maple
- SKU: 011-3902-700
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Deep "C"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Tuners: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickups: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Deluxe Molded Case
- Condition: New