The Fender '68 Custom Pro Reverb is an all valve combo amplifier with 40 Watts, 7-ply 3/4" Meranti Plywood Construction, 1 x 12" Celestion NEO Creamback Speaker, 2 x 6L6 (Power), 3 x 12AX7 & 2 x 12AT7 (Preamp) Valves, 2 x Inputs, Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic Knobs, Incl. Footswitch & Cover.
The ‘68 Customs have become an extremely popular amp series for guitarists who love classic Fender sounds along with toneful modifications that resonate with today’s players.
The ‘68 Custom Pro Reverb takes its cues from the original 40-watt model, improving its portability and tonal flexibility by reducing the cabinet size and weight, moving to a single-channel format and single 12” speaker, and adding a middle tone control. The '68 Custom Pro Reverb also comes with vintage-style two-button foot switch and fitted cover. This refined and upgraded amp is the perfect size and volume for almost any gig, and may be the ultimate pedal-friendly platform.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: '68 Custom Pro Reverb
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Speaker: One - 12" Celestion NEO Creamback
- Channels: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- EQ: Treble, Mid, Bass
- Valves: 2 x 6L6 (Power), 3 x 12AX7 & 2 x 12AT7 (Preamp)
- Tolex: Black
- Grille: Silver
- Accessories: Footswitch & Cover
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity, Bright Switch
- Weight: 44.60 LB
- Reverb: Built In
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Dimensions: 13.10 x 22.70 x 27.50 IN
- Condition: New