The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Ebony has a Mahogany Body, 60s SlimTaper Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, Grover Rotomatic Tuners, Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Epiphone ProBucker Pickups.
The Iconic Les Paul at Its Classiest
The new Les Paul Custom is part of Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson Collection and honors the 1950s classic designed by Mr. Les Paul himself in 1954 as the “tuxedo” version of his groundbreaking solid body masterpiece. Featuring the traditional Custom bound all-mahogany body, 60s SlimTaper™ neck profile, ebony fingerboard with block inlays, gold Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers, and Custom split-diamond inlay on the headstock. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson model also has the 60s style Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS® pots.
- Brand : Epiphone
- Model : Les Paul Custom
- Colour : Ebony
- Finish : Gloss
- SKU : EILCEBGH1
- Body Shape : Les Paul
- Body : Mahogany
- Neck : Mahogany
- Neck Profile : 60s SlimTaper
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays : Pearloid Block
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"
- Nut Width : 1.693"
- Nut Material : Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Frets : 22 Medium Jumbo
- Tuners : Grover® Rotomatic® 18:1
- Bridge : Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece : Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Hardware : Gold
- Bridge Pickup : Epiphone ProBucker™ 3
- Neck Pickup : Epiphone ProBucker™ 2
- Controls : 2 Volume, 2 Tone - CTS® potentiometers, 3 Way Pickup Selector
- No. of Strings : 6
- Condition : New