The Epiphone Inspired by Gibson J-45 has a Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Solid Mahogany Back and Sides, Rounded C Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard w/12" Radius. Reverse Belly Indian Laurel Bridge, 3 On a Plate Tuners w/Ivory Buttons & Press in Bushings, Fishman Sonitone Pickup.
Epiphone's Latest Rendition of the Iconic Workhorse
The classic J-45 has been the choice of legendary musicians ever since it was first introduced in 1942. Known as The Workhorse, it is Gibson's most famous and most popular acoustic guitar model. Now Epiphone has released a new Inspired by Gibson J-45 with all of the features players want, including all solid wood construction, a comfortable rounded C neck profile, 20 medium jumbo frets, the 60s style Kalamazoo headstock shape and a gorgeous Aged Vintage Sunburst finish. The Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Sonitone preamp make this Workhorse stage-ready too.
- Brand: Epiphone
- Model: Inspired by Gibson J-45
- Colour: Aged Vintage Sunburst Gloss
- SKU: IGMTJ455AVSNH1
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back : Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded C
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Binding: Top - 4-ply Ivory and Black; Back - 1-ply Ivory
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell, J-45 Shape
- Tuners: 3 on a plate with Ivory buttons and press in bushings
- Bridge: Reverse Belly, Indian Laurel
- Bridge Pins: Ivory
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Fishman Sonitone
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Condition: New