The Taylor 214ce DLX has a Sitka Spruce Top, Layered Rosewood Back & Sides, Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, Taylor Gold Tuners, Ebony Bridge, Expression System 2 Pickup, Incl. Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown.
With its blend of playability, visual beauty and rich, textured acoustic tone, the 214ce DLX offers a wide array of musical possibilities. A solid spruce top provides projection and power, while the layered rosewood back and sides bring a dash of warmth and tonal depth. It adds up to a nuanced response that adapts readily to different playing styles and genres. This Deluxe model boasts an upgraded appointment set that includes a full-body gloss finish, gold tuners and Small Diamond fretboard inlays, along with a sturdy hardshell case.
- Brand : Taylor
- Model : 214ce DLX
- Colour : Natural
- Finish : Gloss
- SKU : 214ce DLX
- Body Shape : Grand Auditorium
- Top : Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Pattern : Forward Shifted Pattern
- Back & Sides : Layered Rosewood
- Neck : Mahogany
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays : Small Diamond
- Nut Width : 1-11/16"
- Nut & Saddle Material : Nubone Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Scale Length : 25-1/2"
- Pickguard : Tortoise
- Tuners : Taylor Gold
- Bridge : Ebony
- Hardware : Gold
- Pickup : Expression System 2
- Case/Gigbag : Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Condition : New