The Martin LXK2 Little Martin Koa Natural has an HPL Koa Pattern Body, Birch Laminate Neck, Richlite Fingerboard, Richlite Bridge, Chrome Enclosed Gear Tuners, Incl. Gigbag.
While the Little Martin is their smallest guitar; it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LXK2 model features koa high-pressure laminate (HPL) back, sides and top. It is ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes SUSTAINABLE WOOD CERTIFIED parts.
- Brand : Martin
- Model : LXK2
- Colour : Natural
- Finish : Satin
- Body Shape : Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top : Koa HPL
- Bracing Pattern : X
- Bracing Material : Spruce
- Back & Sides : Koa HPL
- Neck : Natural Birch Laminate
- Neck Profile : Performing Artist, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard : FSC® Certified Richlite®
- Saddle Radius : 16"
- Nut Width : 1 11/16''
- Nut Material :
- Nut & Saddle Material : White Corian, Compensated White Tusq
- Scale Length : 23"
- Frets : 20
- Tuners : Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge : FSC® Certified Richlite®
- Bridge Pins : White with Black Dots
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Gigbag