The Martin 000-28 Reimagined Natural has a Spruce Top w/Ageing Toner, X Bracing, East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides, Low Oval Select Hardwood Neck, Abalone Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern Inlays, Faux Tortoise Pickguard, Nickel Open Gear Butterbean Tuners, Incl. Hardshell Case.
The resonant tone of rosewood in a body style built for balance.
Scalloped X-bracing, herringbone trim and antique white binding offers a bold, complex tone and timeless style. spruce and East Indian rosewood pair with a sleek modified low-oval neck for sound you won't want to put down and comfort that means you won't need to. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
- Brand : Martin
- Model : 000-28 Reimagined
- Colour : Natural
- Finish : Aging Toner
- Body Size : 000-14 Fret
- Top : Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Pattern : X Brace
- Bracing Material : Scalloped Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back & Sides : East Indian Rosewood
- Binding : Antique White / Bold Herringbone
- Neck : Select Hardwood
- Neck Profile : Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays : Abalone Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- Nut Width : 1 3/4''
- Nut Material : Bone
- Scale Length : 24.9"
- Frets : 20
- Pickguard : Faux Tortoise
- Tuners : Nickel Open Gear Butterbean
- Bridge : Ebony
- Bridge Pins : White Plastic with Faux Tortoise
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Molded Hardshell Case
- Condition : New