The Martin 00-18 1966 has a Spruce Top, Mahogany Back & Sides, Mahogany Soft V Neck, Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge, Re-fretted, Replacement Nut & Saddle, Repaired Top & Bridge, Incl. Vintage Soft-Shell Case.
Please note: Due to the age, value and requirements of CITES, this guitar is for collection only. Please contact us before purchasing to discuss alternative arrangements.
- Professionally repaired top crack.
- Compression re-fret (to straighten neck).
- New nut and saddle.
- Carbon fibre bridge plate with bolts added.
Despite the number of repairs this guitar is far from reaching its expiry date. The playability is excellent and the guitar feels stable and responsive with a rich open tone.
- Brand: Martin
- Model: 00-18
- Colour: Natural
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Soft V
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Tuners: Grover Sta-Tite Open Gear
- Bridge: Brazilian Rosewood
- Hardware: Nickel
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Vintage Soft-Shell Case
- Condition: Pre Owned, 1966, VG+