The Gretsch Custom Shop G6134-1958 White Penguin Relic has a Mahogany Body, Maple Top, Plain Grain Maple Neck, Ebony Fretboard, Neo-Classical Thumbnail Inlays, Standard Neck Shape, Synchro-Sonic Bridge, Grestch G Cadillac, TV Jones Power'Tron Pickups, Smooth Pickup Surrounds, Jewelled Arrow Knobs, Gold Plated Grover Imperial Machine Heads w/ Stairstep Buttons, Aged Gold Hardware, Incl. Strap, Case Cover, Vintage 50s Penguin Case w/Gray Speckle.
Please note: Spec subject to change. Image for reference only.
The Gretsch Custom Shop is where the time-honored legacy reaches its creative apex. No instruments epitomize the extraordinary expertise and attention to detail of Gretsch’s most trusted hands like Custom Shop instruments. From modern versions of legendary Gretsch instruments to artist tribute models and specially requested one-off guitars, the Gretsch Custom Shop takes “That Great Gretsch Sound” to an entirely new plane, but also preserves and perfects it.
- Brand: Gretsch
- Model: Custom Shop G6134-1958 White Penguin Relic
- Colour: Vintage White
- Top: Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Plain Grain Maple
- Neck Profile: 'Standard Neck'
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Neo Classical Thumbnail Inlays
- Frets: Vintage Frets
- Binding: Gold Sparkle / Multi White-Black
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi w/ Penguin
- Tuners: Gold Plated Grover® Imperial™ Machine Heads w/ Stairstep Buttons
- Bridge: Sychro-Sonic w/ Gretsch G Cadillac
- Hardware: Gold Hardware
- Pickups: Aged TV Jones Power'Tron
- Controls: #2 Tone Switch - Master Vol, Neck Vol, Bridge Vol, P/U Selector Switch and Tone Switch
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Vintage 50s Penguin Case w/Gray Speckle
- Accessories: Strap, Case Cover
- Condition: Brand New