The Gibson SG Standard Heritage Cherry has a Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Rounded Neck Profile, Rosewood Fingerboard, 12" Fingerboard Radius, 22 Medium Jumbo Frets, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Aluminium Stopbar, 490 R/T Pickups, Incl. Gibson Softshell Case.
Back in Black…and Heritage Cherry!
The Gibson SG Standard rocks the classic looks and features associated with the late 60's style SG models sought after by many. A rounded profile mahogany neck, bound rosewood fingerboard, long tenon 19th fret neck joint, and a solid mahogany body provide the backbone for singing sustain. The 490R and 490T Alnico II pickups provide the power to drive. A black, 5-ply, full-face pickguard set this SG Standard apart from others... a truly versatile classic.
This extremely versatile electric guitar sounds, feels and looks fantastic. A well balanced, mid weight, Gibson SG with all the subtle characteristics that make SGs so unique and enjoyable to play. The sound of this SG is bright, lively and expressive with a tone and attitude that will answer back when sworn at, with a no nonsense self preservation that always kicks in when challenged.
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: SG Standard
- Colour: Heritage Cherry
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 62.865cm
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Binding: Cream Binding (Neck Only)
- Pickguard: Black 5-Ply Full Face
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: 490 R/T
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Gibson Softshell Case
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit
- Condition: New