The Gibson Les Paul Junior 1956 has a Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, 12" Radius, Wrap-Around Bridge, Repro "Deluxe" Tuners, Dog Ear P-90 Pickup, Incl. Faux Gator Hard Case.
Please note: Due to the age, value and requirements of CITES, this guitar is for collection only. Please contact us before purchasing to discuss alternative arrangements.
- 5th digit of serial number illegible.
- Pro repair to crack in body.
- Replacement nut, strap buttons, pickguard, backplate and jack assembly/plate.
- Replacement wiring, pots and capacitor.
- Original pickup w/new hookup wires.
- Repro tuners, control knobs and bridge assembly.
- Route for humbucker under P-90.
- Repro aged truss rod cover.
- Stop bar added then removed and holes filled.
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: Les Paul Junior
- Colour: Sunburst
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.683"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 22
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Tuners: Repro "Deluxe"
- Bridge: Wrap-Around
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Dog Ear P-90
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Faux Gator Hard Case
- Condition: Pre Owned, VG+