The Gibson Les Paul Junior DC has a Mahogany Body, 50's Rounded Mahogany Neck, Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard, Original Tuners, Wraparound Bridge, Original P-90 Bridge Pickup, Incl. Original Soft Shell Case.
Please note: Due to the age, value and requirements of CITES, this guitar is for collection only. Please contact us before purchasing to discuss alternative arrangements.
Our Gibson Les Paul Junior DC in heavily faded Cherry has the correct Sprague capacitor and has one hole filled in the bass side horn. At some point different tuners were fitted but the originals are now back on. The tone pot dates to 1960. The volume pot is illegible but is original. The stamped serial number on the back of the headstock indicates a 1961 model.
- Brand : Gibson
- Model : Les Paul Junior DC
- Colour : Cherry (heavily faded)
- SKU : GV10231181
- Body Shape : Double Cut
- Body : Mahogany
- Neck : Mahogany
- Neck Profile : 50's Rounded
- Fingerboard : Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays : Pearl Dot
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"
- Nut Width : 1 11/16"
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Frets : 22
- Pickguard : Original Black
- Tuners : Original
- Bridge : Wraparound
- Tailpiece : Wraparound
- Bridge Pickup : Original P-90
- Controls : Volume, Tone
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Original Soft Shell Case
- Condition : Pre-Owned, 1961, VG+