The Gibson ES-175 has an Arched Laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple Body, Mid 50s Rounded Mahogany Neck, Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard, Kluson No Line Tuners, ABR-1 Bridge on Rosewood, Trapeze Tailpiece, 1 x P-90, Incl. Original Hard Case.
Please note: Due to the age, value and requirements of CITES, this guitar is for collection only. Please contact us before purchasing to discuss alternative arrangements.
- Long crack in side - professionally repaired.
- Pro re-fret with jumbo wire and new nut.
- Reproduction bridge.
- Reproduction control knobs.
- Strap button fitted to neck heel.
- Pots date to 1956.
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: ES-175
- Colour: Natural
- Top: Laminate Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back : Laminate Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Sides: Laminate Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Mid 50s Rounded
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Split Parallelogram
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Multi-ply Black
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe No Line
- Bridge: Reproduction ABR-1 on Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Pickups: 1 x P-90
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Original Lifton Case
- Condition: Pre Owned, 1956, VG+