The Gibson Adam Jones Les Paul Standard has a Maple Top, Mahogany Body, Rounded Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, Grover Rotomatic with Contemporary Style Buttons Tuners, Aluminium Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge, DC High-Gain Humbucker Bridge Pickup, BurstBucker 1 Neck Pickup, Incl. Modern Hardshell Case.
A New Les Paul Standard Artist Model From Adam Jones
Gibson USA is proud to introduce a new Artist model in collaboration with Adam Jones, one of rock’s most talented and sonically innovative guitarists, from the multi-platinum selling and multiple Grammy Award winning band, Tool. His new Les Paul Standard is finished in Antique Silverburst and has an ebony fretboard with mother of pearl trapezoid inlays and Grover Rotomatic tuners with contemporary style buttons. It comes equipped with a chrome-covered BurstBucker 1 in the neck position and an uncovered DC High-Gain Humbucker in the bridge position. The controls are hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors. It also features Adam’s signature on the truss rod cover and custom Adam Jones artwork on the back of the headstock and comes with a modern hardshell case.
- Brand : Gibson
- Model : Adam Jones Les Paul Standard
- Colour : Antique Silverburst
- Finish : Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- SKU : LPS7PAJ00ASCH1
- Body Shape : Les Paul
- Top : Maple
- Body : Mahogany
- Binding : Cream
- Neck : Mahogany
- Neck Profile : Rounded
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays : Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"
- Nut Width : 1.695"
- Nut Material : Graph Tech
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Frets : 22, Medium Jumbo
- Tuners : Grover Rotomatic with Contemporary Style Buttons
- Bridge : Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece : Stop Bar
- Hardware : Chrome
- Bridge Pickup : DC High-Gain Humbucker
- Neck Pickup : BurstBucker 1
- Controls : 2x Volume, 2x Tone
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Modern Hardshell Case
- Condition : New