The Gibson 1960 Hummingbird Fixed Bridge has a Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce Top, Mahogany Back & Sides, Round Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge, Gotoh Keystone Tuners, Incl. Hard Case.
Introduced in 1960 as Gibson’s first square-shoulder, the Hummingbird arrived at the dawn of a new era in music, and was rapidly embraced by the prime movers on the scene. Built with a Thermally Aged Sitka spruce top, the 1960 Hummingbird reflects the appearance and performance of those early icons. Featuring a fixed bridge, it's finished with Gibson's new Thin Finish, including a hand-rubbed VOS process.
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: 1960 Hummingbird Fixed Bridge
- Colour: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- SKU: CSSSHB60FBHCS
- Top: Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce
- Back : Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Round
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 20 Standard
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Pickguard: Casted Hummingbird
- Tuners: Gotoh Keystone
- Bridge: Traditional belly up Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Bone
- Hardware: Gold
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Period Correct Case
- Condition: New