The Fender Tone Master Princeton Reverb has Two (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB) Inputs, One Channel, 50 Watts, 1 x 10" Jensen C10R with Ceramic Magnet Speaker, Reverb, Tremolo Effects, 2-Button Footswitch.
The Fender Tone Master Princeton Reverb is one of the most versatile and prized guitar amplifiers of all time. It's versatile enough to go from the bedroom to the recording studio to the gig with the great sound and authentic vintage vibe that Fender players know and love. The Tone Master Princeton Reverb delivers classic Fender tone, reverb and tremolo; and it's the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amplifier for any situation.
Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Brand : Fender
- Model : Tone Master Princeton Reverb
- Colour : Black
- SKU : 227-4406-000
- Inputs : Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Channels : One
- Wattage : 50W into 8Ω (Simulates 12W Tube Amp Performance)
- Speaker Size : 1 x 10"
- Speaker Type : Jensen C10R with Ceramic Magnet
- Controls : Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Rear Control Panel : Power, Mute, Output Power Selector, Cabinet Simulator, Line Out Level, Ground Lift
- Effects : Reverb, Tremolo
- Footswitch : 2-Button
- Weight : 23.50lb
- Width : 19.875" (50.5 cm)
- Depth : 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Height : 16" (40.6 cm)
- Condition : New