The Fender Blues Junior IV Black has 15 Watts, 1 x 12" Celestion A-Type, 3 x 12AX7 Preamp Valves, 2 x EL84 Power Valves, Onboard Reverb, Single Channel w/3 Band EQ, Master Volume & Fat Switch, Incl. Footswitch.
One of the most-beloved small combo amps in the world, the Blues Junior IV adds modified preamp circuitry, smoother sounding spring reverb and improved aesthetics that any player is sure to appreciate. A 15-watt favourite in any setting, this amp is ideal for guitarists who need to hit the stage or studio at a moment’s notice with warm tone and versatile features.
The Blues Junior IV includes a 12” Celestion A-Type speaker for well-balanced output with smooth highs, laid back midrange and full, round lows. The modified preamp circuitry has increased fullness, with greater definition and clarity. The onboard spring reverb has been modified to add smoothness, so you still get rich, shimmering tone, no matter how much reverb you use. The updated aesthetics include improved control panel texture and graphics, ivory pointer knobs, steel-reinforced strap handle and lightly aged silver grille cloth, giving it the unmistakable look and vibe you can only get from a Fender amp. Reliable, flexible and pedal-friendly, the Blues Junior IV is an ideal addition to any electric guitarist’s amp collection.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: Blues Junior IV
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, “Fat” Switch, Volume
- Speaker: One - 12” Celestion A-Type
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One - 1/4”
- Valves: 3 x 12AX7's x 2 x EL84's
- Reverb: Onboard Reverb Cabinet
- Material: 3/4” Particle Board
- Tolex: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Weight: 31.5 lbs (14.3 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 16” (40.6 cm) x Width: 18” (45.72 cm) x Depth: 9.18” (23.31 cm)
- Accessories: 1-Button Footswitch Included
- Condition: New