The Epiphone Les Paul Standard 50s has a AAA Maple Top, Mahogany Body, 50s Rounded Medium C Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard w/12" Radius, Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 Ratio Tuners, LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-Matic Bridge w/Stopbar, ProBucker-1™ & ProBucker-2™ Pickups.
A Classic, Reborn
Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson™ Collection proudly presents the Les Paul™ Standard 50s! This guitar lovingly recreates the feel and tone of the 1950s era Les Pauls. Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solidbody electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les’ first solidbody guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, which many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
The guitar is crafted with a mahogany body, maple cap (AAA veneer on figured tops), bound 50s shaped mahogany neck with long neck tenon, Indian laurel fingerboard with classic trapezoid inlays, Epiphone's new Vintage Deluxe tuners, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers™, and gold Top Hat knobs with dial pointers. Available in Metallic Gold, Vintage Sunburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst full-gloss finishes. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS® pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite™ case is available.
- Brand: Epiphone
- Model: Les Paul Standard 50s
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- SKU: EILS5VSNH1
- Top: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Profile: 50s Rounded Medium C
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Frets: 22 Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Tuners: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Epiphone ProBucker™ 1 (N) & Epiphone ProBucker™ 2 (B)
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® pots, 50s style wiring
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Condition: New