The Cornell Traveller 5 has 5 Watts Output with 4 Way Attenuation, 10" Celestion Speaker, 1 x 12AX7 and 1 x EL84, Clean and Mean Switch, Gain, Tone, Volume, Extension Cabinet Output.
The Cornell Traveller 5 is a fantastic all-valve five-watt combo amp perfect for studio and home use, but also suitable for playing small venues. This amp is fitted with a custom mod 10” Celestion speaker and is completely hand built here in the UK. This amp produces a classic valve distortion tone making it perfect for any blues or rock player.
- 5 watts RMS.
- 4 power settings: A - 5 watts, B - 1.5 watts, C - 0.25 watt, D - 0.05 watt.
- 10" custom mod Celestion speaker.
- 12AX7 pre-amp valve and EL84 output valve.
- Clean and Mean switch.
- Gain Tone and Volume controls.
- Extension cabinet output.