The Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Signature Natural has a Sitka Spruce Top, East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides, Modified V Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fretboard and Bridge, Nickel Open Gear Tuners w/Butterbean Knobs, Faux Tortoise Pickguard, Incl. Hardshell Case.
The 00028-EC is a 000-sized guitar made by Martin to the exact spec of that of one of the most notable users, Eric Clapton. It has a solid Sitka spruce top with Martin's standard "X" scalloped bracing, which allows the top to move more easily, giving the guitar a more dynamically responsive sound.
The back and sides are made from solid East Indian rosewood, a popular choice for Martin guitars due to its warm, full-bodied resonance, without losing top-end.
It has a select hardwood neck, with a solid black ebony fretboard, which combines with a modified "V" neck profile and 24.9 inch scale length to yield an ideal balance of clarity and playability.
- Brand: Martin
- Model: 00028EC Eric Clapton Signature
- Colour: Natural
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Sitka Spruce - Vintage Toner
- Back : East Indian Rosewood
- Sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Modified V
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone with Awabi Clapton Signature - Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern with Eric Clapton Signature
- Nut Width: 1 3/4” (45 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.9" (645 mm)
- Frets: 20
- Rosette: Fine Herringbone with Multi-Stripe
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Material: Fine Herringbone
- Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuners: Nickel Open Gear w/Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge: Ebony Belly - Drop in Saddle (Compensated Bone)
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/Black Dots
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Ply Hardshell
- Condition: New
Any order placed before 2pm (Mon-Fri) will be despatched that same day. We use UPS so it’s fully tracked and insured and you can follow your shipment online every step of the way.
UK Delivery > Free, next day service as standard. Nominated day and Saturday delivery services also available.
International Delivery > Worldwide shipping prices are calculated at the checkout. Fully insured and tracked via UPS.
No hassle returns
We know how much of a gamble it can be purchasing a guitar online without trying it first. That’s why if you receive your order and it’s not as you expected, just let us know within 14 working days and we will have it collected by UPS.
Once back we will refund or exchange the item if preferred. Online only.
Fully setup & triple checked quality control
We have 2 in-house guitar technicians here at Guitar Village, so that means all guitars in stock are constantly checked and maintained by one of our techs for optimum playability.
As soon as a guitar is sold it will be fully setup to ensure it’s playing just as you like right out of the box. It will then go through a 19-point inspection checklist and is then checked again by 3 more members of staff in quality control (so that means every guitar is actually checked 76 times!) Let us know any preferred setup requirements and we will be happy to oblige!
All new products come with a 12 month warranty as standard. Some products will come with an extended manufacturer’s warranty - these will be included with the product and will usually need to be activated after purchase. Ex Demo products will also come with a 12 month warranty. Pre-owned products come with a 3 month warranty.
Real time stock levels
Fed up with websites advertising guitar that they don’t actually have? So are we! The Guitar Village website is updated in Real Time, so that means the second we sell out of a guitar the website will say ‘out of stock’. If it says ‘In Stock’ the rest assured we do actually have it in stock and ready to go!
Actual image photography
One of the many things that separates us from the majority of other shops is we photograph each individual guitar in stock for the website*.
We have our own photo booth where all guitars are photographed when they are unboxed, checked over and weighed in quality control.
Any guitar with a figured finish or unique colour will have its own individual image. If we sell one of these guitars and have more than 1 in stock the “actual guitar in photographs” tick box will be removed, and the image will be replaced with the next correct guitar. br abbr * | Any guitar priced under £999 with an opaque/bloc finish, or lightly figured woods (non heavily figured) may have an example image of the guitar, although still photographed by ourselves, but this will be made clear on the listing.
Click & collect
Don’t fancy the painful wait at home for the courier to deliver your new toy?
If you’re not a million miles away why don’t you come in and collect it from the shop? all you need to do it select Click & Collect at the checkout, pay in full online then pop in with the card you sed, along with some photo ID* and you can take it away right then and there!
*Photo ID must be a valid passport or drivers license.
Ex Demo/New Old Stock Products
Occasionally we list items as ‘Ex Demo’ or ‘New Old Stock’. These are new but may not necessarily be in perfect condition and could have had minor repairs, marks, scratches and/or other defects.
These will be fully described and discounted accordingly.
At Guitar Village we're commited to offering you the very best shopping experience possible. We strive to provide you with an unmatched choice of guitars as well as our award winning friendly customer service, combined with the best prices in the UK. Occasionally the odd price pops up a little cheaper somewhere else, so we don't want any of our customers to ever have to decide between this high level of service and a lower price, so we will match any genuine price and even throw in a free gift!
To qualify for a price match it must be:
- From an official authorised dealer,
- Identical to the product we are selling (model, colour, specs),
- In stock and ready to ship,
- Clearly advertised at the cheaper price on their website (not a personal call price),
- An outright purchase price, not including finance, part exchange or any other offer.
- Usually these cheaper prices are offered by online-only warehouse retailers with little overheads and a "stack 'em high, sell 'em cheap" philosophy, sacrificing the customer service that's essential to back-up any purchase.
When you buy from Guitar Village you can rest assured that your item will be:
- In stock if the website says it is,
- Guitars fully setup to any given requirements by one of our full time in-house guitar techs prior to dispatch,
- Triple checked through our extensive quality control,
- Safely and securely packaged, then dispatched using UPS - fully tracked and insured,
- Full after-sales customer support.