The Taylor 818e has a Sitka Spruce Top, Indian Rosewood Back & Sides, Standard Carve Tropical Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, Taylor Nickel Tuners, Expression System 2 Pickup, Incl. Taylor Hardshell "Western Floral" Case.
Ex-Demo: Small markings on the back of the guitar, see photos.
The first Grand Orchestra guitar to be built with V-Class bracing, the 818e showcases the power and resonance of a jumbo-style body alongside surprising soft-touch sensitivity and articulation. Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce deliver their distinctive combination of warm lows, pristine trebles and lush, blooming overtones, leaving a slight scoop in the midrange that's perfect for playing with other instruments or vocals. With an Antique Blonde top finish treatment, Mission inlays in mother-of-pearl and abalone, and a paua shell single-ring rosette, the 818e sports a vibrant aesthetic that sets it apart from its 800 Series counterparts. It ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case with a Western Floral pattern.
- Brand : Taylor
- Model : 818e
- Colour : Antique Blonde
- Finish : Gloss
- Body Shape : Grand Orchestra
- Top : Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Pattern : V-Class
- Back & Sides : Indian Rosewood
- Binding : Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Rosette : Single Ring, Paua
- Neck : Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Profile : Standard Carve
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays : "Mission"
- Nut Width : 1-3/4"
- Scale Length : 25-1/2"
- Frets : 20
- Pickguard : Rosewood
- Tuners : Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Pins : West African Ebony with Green Abalone Dots
- Pickup: Expression System 2
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Taylor Hardshell "Western Floral"
- Condition : New