The Sterling by Music Man JP150 has a Flamed Maple Top, Nyatoh Body, Roasted Maple Neck, Roasted Maple Fingerboard, Locking Tuners, Modern Tremolo Bridge, Music Man humbuckers. Incl. Gigbag.
A celebration of John Petrucci, the JP150 is engineered to match the power of the legendary guitarist’s technique. Featuring a roasted maple neck and fretboard with pearloid JP shield inlays, a 12dB push-push boost on the volume control, and modern tremolo system, the JP150 is sure to inspire.
The JP150 features two Sterling by Music Man humbucking pickups, an active 12dB push-push boost, and 3-way pickup selector – delivering a dynamic tonal range with more sustain and clarity.
Featuring a roasted maple neck and fingerboard with locking tuners, the JP150 was designed from all angles for a versatile performance.
- Brand: Sterling by Music Man
- Model: Sterling JP150
- Colour: Trans Black Satin
- SKU: JP150FMTBKS
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: Nyatoh
- Neck: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Inlays: Custom JP Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (40cm)
- Nut Width: 1.65"(42mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Frets: 24 Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Tuners: Locking
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickups: Music Man humbucking Pickups
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Tone, 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag
- Condition: New