The Martin D-12-35 has a Spruce Top, 3-Piece Rosewood Back & Sides, C Mahogany Neck, Replacement Ebony Fingerboard, Replacement Tuners, Ebony (original) Bridge, Incl. Original Hard Case.
Our 1973 Martin D-12-35 has a replacement fingerboard and nut. Extra bracing has been added, with some of the original braces reglued. The pickguard and tuners are replacements. The neck has been reset, and the top and neck refinished. The original bridge has been shaved with new bridge plate, new saddle with extra support and new bridge pins.
- Brand : Martin
- Model : D-12-35
- Colour : Sunburst
- Finish : Nitrocellulose
- Body Shape : Slope-Shoulder Dreadnought
- Top : Spruce
- Back & Sides : 3-Piece Rosewood
- Binding : White
- Purfling : 5 Ply Black and White
- Neck : Mahogany
- Neck Profile : C
- Fingerboard : Replacement Ebony
- Nut Width : 1.75"
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Frets : 19
- Pickguard : Replacement
- Tuners : Replacement
- Bridge : Ebony (original)
- No. of Strings : 12
- Case/Gigbag : Original Hard Case
- Condition : Pre-Owned, 1973, VG-