The Martin Custom Shop North Street Edition OM-28 Herringbone Wild Grain has an Adirondack Spruce Top, Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides, Modified Low Oval Solid Mahogany Neck, Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge, Grover Nickel Open Gear w/ Vintage Button Tuners, Incl. Hard Case.
Exclusive to the UK and Ireland and handcrafted by the Martin Custom Shop, the all-new North Street Edition Martins are a firm nod towards the golden-era “bone” Martins of the 1930s: so named for the Herringbone finishes that were common to the guitars of that period. Available in either D-28, OM-28, D-18 or OM-18 models, each guitar features an Adirondack (Red) Spruce top for a tighter response; golden-era X-style bracing; Herringbone inlays for the rosewood models (the -28s); modified low-oval neck profiles; black ebony fingerboards; light ageing toner with tinted rosettes for that classic vintage appearance; and the “old style” gold headstock decal. Each guitar comes with a premium quality Geib 5-ply, wood shell case and Martin & Co case candy.
1 of only 25 Guitars.
- Brand : Martin
- Model : Custom Shop Notrh Street Edition OM-28 Herringbone Wild Grain
- Colour : Natural
- SKU : CFM-GTR-OM-28-HWGEIR-NS
- Body Size : “000/OM” Auditorium Body
- Top : Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing Pattern : Golden Era X-Brace
- Bracing Material : ¼” Scalloped Adirondack
- Back & Sides : Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood
- Binding : Antique White
- Purfling : HD Zig-Zag
- Neck : HD Zig-Zag
- Neck Profile : Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays : Diamonds & Squares Long - Select Abalone
- Nut Width : 1 3/4"
- Scale Length : 25.4"
- Frets : 20
- Pickguard : Faux Tortoise Pattern
- Tuners : Grover Nickel Open Gear w/ Vintage Button
- Bridge : Ebony
- Bridge Pins : White w/ Faux Tortoise
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : 5 Ply Geib Hardshell
- Condition : New