The Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Centre Block Double-Cut with Bigsby has an Arched Laminated Maple Top, Laminated Maple Back & Sides, Thin U Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, Die-Cast Sealed Tuners, Adjusto-Matic Bridge w/Bigsby B70 Tailpiece, Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups.
Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622T Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce centre block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622T’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, Graph Tech NuBone nut and G-arrow knobs.
- Brand: Gretsch
- Model: G5622T Electromatic Centre Block Double-Cut w/Bigsby
- Colour: Speyside
- SKU: 250-8300-542
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back : Arched Laminated Maple
- Sides: Laminated Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Binding: Aged White with B/W/B Purfling
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch and Electromatic Logos
- Tuners: Die-Cast Sealed
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, 3 Position Toggle Switch
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Condition: New