The Gibson Tony Iommi SG Special has a Mahogany Body, Rounded Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, Grover Rotomatic Tuners, Adjustable Wraparound Bridge, 2 x P-90s, Incl. Original Case.
Includes original case, strap, manual and tool kit.
Tony Iommi's iconic riffs, heavy tones, and massively influential albums snow-blinded the blueprint for heavy metal and many other genres into the void. His career, like the man himself, is universally loved and revered. And while his innovative tuning and playing styles were a major part of his monstrous tones, a heavily-modified 1964 Gibson SG was at the centre of it all. Now Gibson USA has made a guitar based on the iconic original that launched countless heavy, sweet leaf riffs, with a mahogany body, bound mahogany neck with a rounded profile, Indian rosewood fretboard with 22 frets, a Graph Tech nut, Grover Rotomatic tuners with contemporary style buttons, and chrome-covered P-90 pickups.
- Brand: Gibson
- Model: Tony Iommi SG Special
- Colour: Cherry
- SKU: SGTI21VECH1
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickguard: Black multi-ply
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic with Contemporary Style Buttons
- Bridge: Adjustable Wraparound
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: 2 x P-90s
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Original Hard Case
- Condition: Pre Owned, 2021, EC