The Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s Faded has an AA Figured Maple Top, Mahogany Body, Rounded "C" Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, Vintage Deluxe with Keystone Buttons Tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge, 2 x Burstbucker Double Black Pickups, Incl. Hard Case.
A Classic, Reborn in a Beautiful Faded Finish
The new Les Paul™ Standard 50s Faded returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played, and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard 50s features a satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish that gives it the look and feel of a long-treasured musical companion. It has a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top and a rounded 50s-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with an ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge, an aluminum Stop Bar tailpiece, Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons, and gold Top Hat knobs with dial pointers. The open-coil Burstbucker™ 1 (neck) and Burstbucker 2 (bridge) pickups are hand-wired to audio taper potentiometers and Orange Drop® capacitors.
- Brand : Gibson
- Model : Les Paul Standard 50s Faded
- Colour : Vintage Honey Burst
- Finish : Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- SKU : LPS5F00FHNH1
- Body Shape : Les Paul
- Top : AA Figured Maple
- Body : Mahogany
- Binding : Single-Ply Cream (Top and Fretboard)
- Neck : Mahogany
- Neck Profile : Rounded "C"
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays : Acrylic Trapezoid
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"
- Nut Width : 1.695"
- Nut Material : Graph Tech
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Frets : 22, Medium Jumbo
- Tuners : Vintage Deluxe with Keystone Buttons
- Bridge : ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece : Aluminum Stop Bar
- Hardware : Nickel
- Bridge Pickup : Burstbucker 2, Double Black
- Neck Pickup : Burstbucker 1, Double Black
- Controls : 3-Way Pickup Selector, 2x Volume, 2x Tone
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Hard Case
- Condition : New