The Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS has a 2-Piece Figured Maple, Hide Glue Fit Top, 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany Body, 50s Rounded Medium C Mahogany Neck, Indian Rosewood Fingerboard, Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tuners, ABR-1 Bridge, Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted) Bridge Pickup, Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted) Neck Pickup, Incl. Brown/Pink Reissue 5-Latch Hard Case.
The Holy Grail
Gibson Custom Shop's 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue is not just a tribute to the priceless original models -- it's a clone of them. From laser-scanned dimensions to chemically-recreated plastics to colour-matched shades of sunburst, every element has been rendered in unbelievable detail. It represents the culmination of decades of work by Custom Shop's expert team -- a tireless quest to bring accuracy and authenticity to the hands of fans. It’s the definition of cool, and it's the best representation of the 1959 Les Paul Standard since the Gibson Custom Shop began making Historic Reissues over twenty-five years ago.
- Brand : Gibson
- Model : Custom Shop 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS
- Colour : Dirty Lemon
- Finish : Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- SKU : LPR59VODLBNH1
- Body Shape : Les Paul
- Top : 2-Piece Figured Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Body : 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding : 1-Ply Royalite
- Neck : Mahogany
- Neck Profile : 50s Rounded Medium C
- Fingerboard : Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays : Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"
- Nut Width : 1.687"
- Nut & Saddle Material : Nylon, Nickel-Plated Brass
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Frets : 22
- Pickguard : Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Tuners : Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Bridge : ABR-1
- Bridge Pickup : Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Neck Pickup : Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls : 3-Way Selector Switch, 2x Volume, 2x Tone
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Brown/Pink Reissue 5-Latch Hard Case
- Condition : New