The Fender Vintera 50s Precision Bass Has an Alder Body, Maple Neck, “Vintage C” Neck Profile, 4-saddle bridge, Vintage-Style '50s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup, Incl. Deluxe Gigbag.
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘50s Precision Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with a re-voiced pickup—this bass has all of the punchy tone that made the P Bass famous.
For authentic, original-era tone we re-voiced the single split-coil P Bass pickup to sound more like the original. Seismic and punchy, it has the tone that made the P Bass one of the most popular electric basses. The “Vintage C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include an anodised aluminium pickguard, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: Vintera 50s Precision Bass
- Colour: Seafoam Green
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Vintage C
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Frets: 20 Vintage
- Pickguard: Gold Anodised
- Tuners: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickups: Vintage-Style '50s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume/Master Tone
- No. Of Strings: 4
- Case/Gigbag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Condition: New