The Fender Hand Wired '64 Princeton Reverb is a 12 Watt Hand Wired Valve Amplifier with a 10” Jensen® Alnico P10-R Speaker, 12AX7/12AT7 Preamp & 6V6 Power Tubes, Solid Pine Construction, Tube Driven Spring Reverb, Incl. Footswitch & Cover.
Terrific for any kind of music, Fender’s Princeton is simply one of the most versatile and beloved guitar amplifiers of all time. It delivers quintessential Fender tonal response, reverb and tremolo; and it is the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amp for any stage or studio situation. And in the modern pedalboard era, it is the perfect platform for tone building. Highly collectable 1960s models bring big money on the vintage gear market. These originals, as w ell as long-running Fender reissue models, are used on every stage and in every venue worldwide. Hand-wired in Corona, Calif., the 12-watt ’64 Custom Princeton Reverb joins this prestigious group.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: Hand-Wired '64 Princeton Reverb
- Wattage: 12 Watts
- Speaker: 10” Jensen® Alnico P10-R
- Channels: 1
- EQ: Treble, Bass
- Valves: 12AX7/12AT7 Preamp & 6V6 Power Tubes
- Tolex: Black
- Grille: Lightly Aged Silver
- Accessories: Footswitch & Cover
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Reverb: Tube Driven Spring Reverb
- Condition: New