The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1956 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic has an Alder Body, 1-Piece Maple "V" Neck and Fingerboard, 9.5" Radius, Single-Ply Parchment Pickguard, Hand-Wound Master Design "Bone-Tone" Strat Pickups, Incl. Case and COA.
This superb looking guitar really does have Slowhand appeal in real life, with a carefully choreographed aesthetic reminiscent of the famous Layla guitar. A superb instrument for virtually every performance, from Backless to Ocean Boulevard.
- Brand : Fender Custom Shop
- Model : Limited Edition 1956 Stratocaster Journeyman Relic
- Colour : Faded Aged 2 Tone Sunburst
- SKU : 923-6080-908
- Body : 2-Piece Select Alder
- Neck : 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple
- Neck Profile : 10/56 "V"
- Fingerboard : Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5"
- Nut Width : 1.650"
- Nut Material : Bone
- Scale Length : 25.5"
- Frets : 21 Narrow Tall (6105)
- Pickguard : Single-Ply Parchment
- Tuners : Vintage-Style
- Bridge : Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware : Nickel/Chrome
- Pickups : Custom Shop Hand-Wound Master Design "Bone-Tone" Strat Pickups
- Controls : 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way Switch, 1/2 Blender Wiring
- No. of Strings : 6
- Case/Gigbag : Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories : Certificate of Authenticity, Strap
- Condition : New