The Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS has an Alder Body, Modern "D" Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard w/10"-14" Compound Radius, 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm, Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking Tuners, Ultra Noiseless Hot Strat/Ultra Double Tap Humbucking Pickups, Incl. Hard Case.
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Stratocaster features a new a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional and the S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in to any switch position. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: American Ultra
- Colour: Cobra Blue
- SKU: 011-8020-795
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern "D"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" - 14" Compound
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Aged White
- Tuners: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware: Chrome/Nickel
- Pickups: Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat® / Ultra Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Moulded Hardshell Case
- Condition: New