The Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster has an Alder Body, Modern "C" Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard w/9.5" Radius, 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo w/Bent Steel Saddles, Standard Cast/Sealed Tuners, Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat® Pickups, Incl. Gigbag.
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honour the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Stratocaster is finished in a striking Diamond Anniversary finish with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘60s pickups provide sweet Strat tone, while a 2-point tremolo delivers smooth vibrato and improved tuning stability. Every Anniversary Stratocaster features a special 75th anniversary neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Stratocaster is a fitting homage to the world’s most popular electric guitar, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: 75th Anniversary Stratocaster
- Colour: Diamond Anniversary / Maple
- SKU: 014-7512-360
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Tuners: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Condition: New