The Fender '65 Princeton Reverb has 12 Watts, 1 x 10" Jensen C10R with Ceramic Magnet 8ohm speaker, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed and Intensity controls, Spring Reverb, 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7, 2 x 6V6 preamp/power valves, 1 x 5AR4 tube rectifier, Dual Input, Black Tolex, Blackface Style Grille Cloth, Incl. Fitted Cover and 2-Button Footswitch.
The original was a historically significant amp used on countless hits over the years, and the reissue ’65 Princeton Reverb is easily versatile enough to go from the living room to the recording studio to the small gig. It has the vintage vibe that Fender die-hards know and love, but the 12-watt ’65 Princeton Reverb isn’t only for those who played them 30 or 40 years ago - it’s for anybody who demands top-notch tube tone, naturally dynamic clean and overdriven tones, and unmistakable long-spring Fender reverb and tube vibrato.
If the perfect amplifier existed it would probably look close to this superb, classic amplifier by Fender, the semi official home of legendary clean tone. It's very difficult to eclipse the Princeton Reverb for sheer all round performance which also happens to sit extremely comfortably in the dorm of any musical university.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: 65 Princeton Reverb
- Wattage: 12w
- Speaker: 1 x 10" Jensen C10R with Ceramic Magnet 8ohms
- Channels: 1
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed & Intensity
- Reverb: Spring
- Valves: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7, 2 x 6V6, 1 x 5AR4
- Inputs: Two 1/4" (input 2 is at -6bB)
- FX Loop: No
- Speaker Outputs: Two 1/4" Jack Paralell (internal & external)
- Headphones Output: No
- Tolex: Black "Bronco" Vinyl Covering
- Grille: "Blackface" Style Grille Cloth
- Cabinet Material: Birch/Pine
- Dimensions: Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm) Width: 19.875" (50.5 cm) Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Weight: 34lbs (15.7kgs)
- Additional Features: Red Jewel Pilot Light, Molded Plastic Strap Handle
- Accessories: Fitted Cover & 2-Button Footswitch
- Condition: New