The Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Hummingbird has a Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Solid Mahogany Back and Sides, Rounded C Mahogany Neck, Indian Laurel Fingerboard w/12" Radius, Indian Laurel Reverse Belly Bridge, Epiphone Deluxe Tuners w/Press In Gold Bushings, Fishman Sonicore Pickup.
Epiphone's Most Faithful Hummingbird Takes Flight
The Hummingbird™ is one of the most instantly-recognizable and remarkable acoustic guitars ever built. The new Epiphone Inspired by Gibson™ Hummingbird blends solid woods, vintage appointments, and a Fishman® Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Sonitone preamp. Outfitted with gold Epiphone Deluxe tuners, top and back multi-ply binding, Kalamazoo style headstock, and a bone nut and saddle, it's available in Aged Antique Natural Gloss and Aged Heritage Cherry Sunburst Gloss finishes. An optional hardshell or EpiLite™ case is available separately.
- Brand: Epiphone
- Model: Inspired by Gibson Hummingbird
- Colour: Aged Cherry Sunburst Gloss
- SKU: IGMTHUMACHGH1
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back : Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded C
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl Split Parallelogram
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Binding: Ivory and Black 6-ply (top) and 4-ply (back)
- Pickguard: Hummingbird Tortoise Shell with Graphics : Epoxy Style
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe with press in gold bushings
- Bridge: Indian Laurel, Reverse Belly
- Bridge Pins: Ivory
- Hardware: Gold
- Pickups: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Sonitone Soundhole Volume and Tone controls
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Condition: New